PT KS JAPAN DRIER
Use just 2 to 4 ounces (1 ounce = 3 caps) per gallon of paint or varnish and mix thoroughly. Do not exceed 4 ounces per gallon. Use the minimum recommended amount in white paint since discoloration can occur at higher levels.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Do not use as a paint thinner. Do not apply to floors or any other large surface areas because fire and health safety risks will increase dramatically. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact.
STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures below 120°. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse this container.
DISPOSAL: If container is corroded, rusted or shows signs of deterioration, dispose of product. Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
DANGER! COMBUSTIBLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally.
FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately contact your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician for instructions.
IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN