Minwax Wood Putty
Minwax® Wood Putty® is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in painted, stained, and finished wood.
- Wood Putty is easy to use, quick and permanent.
- It is non-hardening and bonds well to wood.
- Wood Putty is color-matched to Minwax® Wood Finish™ stains to make your wood repairs easier.
|Application Tool:||putty knife|
|Cleanup:||soap and water|
|Recommended Uses:||bare, stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors|
|Preparation:||no sanding necessary|
- Stain and topcoat before applying putty.
- Surface must be clean and dry.
- Press putty into nail holes or minor imperfections.
- 4. Wipe excess putty from surrounding area with damp cloth. Will not harden to a sandable surface.
Note: Stain, seal or topcoat before applying putty
CLEANUP: soap and water
May cause slight irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use. Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air, or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attentional if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONFORMS TO ASTM D-4236. Contact a physician for more health information.