AquaZar Wood Finish: Pint/Quart/Gallon, Multiple Finishes
This non-yellowing, environmentally safe, clear wood finish is specially formulated to protect and beautify cabinets, furniture, shiplap paneling, woodwork, and floors.
As it dries crystal clear, you can use it over light-colored or white stains with confidence. Aqua ZAR® Water-Based Polyurethane is Exotic Hardwood Approved and is ideal for use on Teak, Brazilian Walnut and other similar wood species.
- A durable floor finish
- Non-yellowing, dries crystal clear
- Interior, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Perfect for light-colored stains
- Finishes: Semi-Gloss, Gloss, Satin, Antique Flat
- Sizes: pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 400-500 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: synthetic fiber or foam brush, pad, spray
- Dry time: 30 minutes to touch
- Coats: 2-3 (minimum 3 on floors)
- Recoat time: 2 hours